MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM
Item number MF-HG7000
Sport-Tiedje Expert Review
Variety of exercises
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM
- Space-economical strength station for the home
- Very good price-performance balance
- Powder-coated steel construction
- Double cable pull
- Four different grip modules
Chest and back workouts:
- Chest press, butterfly, one-armed crossover cable pull, lat pulldown, overhead rowing and seated rowing
Shoulder, bicep and tricep workouts:
- Lateral raises, front raises, reverse fly, shoulder raises, upright row, barbell curl, cable curl (high and low block), cable pull with a tight overhand grip, triceps press, lat pulldown with one-handed grip and forehead press
Leg and abdominal workouts:
- Leg press, hamstrings, leg extensions, abduction, adduction, abdominal press on the cable pull, wood chops on the cable pull and side hip lifts
- Height-adjustable and foldable curl station
- Firm seat
- Backrest adjustments possible: 3
- Depth of back padding: 6cm
- Weight stack of up to 68 kg, resistance of up to 180 kg
- Max. user-weight: 175 kg
Dimensions set-up - MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM:
(L) 174 cm
x (W) 114 cm
x (H) 216 cm
Description: MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM
Attractive design, stable constructionWith its elegant colours and its stable, powder-coated steel frame construction, the MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM by Marcy is glamorous to look at and at the same time a space-saving multi-gym. The gym is equipped with a 68kg weight block with which a total resistance of up to 180kg can be achieved. So every user can set optimal stimuli in no matter which exercise and build up muscles as quickly as possible!
Wide range of effective cable pull exercisesWith the MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM more exercises can be carried out than are obvious at first glance. The reason for this is the integrated cable pulls, which are located on the upper and lower side of the mini-gym, to which the four different handle modules can be attached quickly and easily. This means that not only bicep or rowing exercises can be performed on the lower cable pull, but also leg curl exercises with the loop, one-armed rowing with the handle or shoulder lifts using the SZ bar. Lat pull exercises, tricep pushdowns or wood chops can be performed with the upper cable pull. Since there are not many exercises for the lateral abdominals and these are often neglected, wood chops are a popular exercise for many exercisers.
Foldable curl desk and guided exercises on the machineIn addition to the cable pull, the MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM also provides guided exercises. Both chest press and butterfly exercises can be carried out on the multi-gym, with the foam rollers offering optimum conditions for effective leg extension training. Another machine highlight is the foldable and height-adjustable curl desk, which can also be used as a back pad for the inbuilt leg press.
Warranty conditions: MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
MARCY HG7000 PRESS GYM Test & Evaluations
Write a product rating now and win a gift coupon of 500 € or the refund of the paid purchase price. The choice is yours!
Sport-Tiedje puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the Sport-Tiedje expert review and find your appropriate equipment.