Product details: Life Fitness treadmill F3 Track Connect
New Track Connect 2.0 console:
- Latest Bluetooth standards
- Features Fitness Machine Service protocol with GEM 3 chips
- Integrated Apple GymKit (Apple/Samsung smart watches can be connected to the console)
- Compatible with fitness apps (e.g. Kinomap, Zwift, LFconnect
- Multiple languages can be selected (English, French, Russian, Spanish and German)
- Integrated tablet and smartphone holder
- Access to workouts
- Foldable Life Fitness treadmill F3 with Track Connect console
- FlexDeck shock absorption system guarantees a joint-gentle workout on the F3 treadmill
- Sturdy steel frame construction
- Emergency stop function
- Blue backlit 10 x 15 cm LCD display
- USB interface to use the Virtual Trainer website of Life Fitness - Plan your workout even better and analyse in detail your workout sessions!
- Memory for maximum of four users
- Two cases
- Max. user weight: 159 kg
Dimensions set-up - Life Fitness treadmill F3 Track Connect:
(L) 200 cm
x (W) 88 cm
x (H) 148 cm
Folded - Life Fitness treadmill F3 Track Connect: (L) 86 cm x (W) 87 cm x (H) 192 cm
- Technical information:
- DC-Motor: HP - continuous duty 3 HP
- Running surface: 140 x 51 cm
- guide rollers: 50 mm
- speed: 0.8 - 16 km/h (adjustable in increments starting from 0.1 km/h)
- incline: 0 - 12 % (adjustable in increments starting from 0.5 %)
- Display: duration, distance, speed, incline, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LED
- Exercise programs in total: 14, of which custom: 1, heart rate controlled: 5
- Heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors, chest strap
- Chest strap for the telemetric measurement of the heart rate included
- Extras: transport wheels, foldable
Description: Life Fitness treadmill F3 Track Connect
The Life Fitness treadmill F3 Track Connect has a running surface of 140 x 51 cm still offering enough space for a safe workout even for large strides. The FlexDeck® shock absorption system reduces the reaction up to 30% in contrast to conventional treadmills while running on the Life Fitness F3 treadmill. This makes exercising on the F3 treadmill comfortable and very joint-gentle.
Life Fitness Track Connect consoleThe Track Connect console is divided in two zones: the enterntainment zone and the training zone. In the lower training zone, you can quickly do all training settings. Here, the Track Connect console offers 15 diversified training programmes as standard. It includes five heart rate programmes, among other things for increasing the maximum performance or for fat burning. A very efficient programme, when you only have little time for training: the HIIT programme – a highly intensive intervall training.
Training that connectsThe Connect console offers the possibility to place a smartphone or a tablet and to connect it with the device via Bluetooth. For mobile devices, many fitness Apps are available as download, i. e., the Apps of Garmin, Jawbone or Fitbit. You can call your training data from a permanently updated list of partner Apps. Of course, you can also use your mobile device to watch a film while exercising.
The Track Connect console is also equipped with an energy save mode for saving up to 90 % of the current.
Warranty: Life Fitness treadmill F3 Track Connect
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||24 months|
Life Fitness treadmill F3 Track Connect Test & Evaluations
0 of 5 Stars
(0 Customer ratings)