Bowflex treadmill BXT56
- Shock absorption
- Running smoothness
Product details: Bowflex treadmill BXT56
- Comfort Tech damping system for training that is easy on the joints
- 22'' full colour touch screen with backlighting
- Unlimited user profiles in the JRNY training app
- Entertainment console with many features
- Conveniently control your workout using your mobile phone with the JRNY training app: a 1-year membership to the JRNY app free of charge.
- Compatible with Zwift and Kinomap
- Compatible via Bluetooth
- Wristband for telemetric heart rate measurement included in delivery
- Safety device: Safety latches for stopping the treadmill
- Extended grip options
- USB charging station
- Double water bottle holder
- Practical SoftDrop folding mechanism
- Language: English
- Max. user-weight: 181 kg
Dimensions set-up - Bowflex treadmill BXT56:
(L) 216 cm
x (W) 101 cm
x (H) 178 cm
- Technical information:
- DC-Motor: HP - continuous duty 3 HP
- Running surface: 152 x 56 cm
- speed: 0.5 - 20 km/h
- incline: -5 - 15 %
- Display: duration, distance, speed, incline, calories, heart rate
- Exercise programmes in total: 13
- 8 speed hot keys 8 incline hot keys
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors, chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- HRS control: adjustment of the speed and incline on the handrails
- Extras: transport wheels
Description: Bowflex treadmill BXT56
Bowflex treadmill BXT56: the natural running experienceWith the treadmill BXT56, Bowflex has developed a high-quality treadmill that provides a natural running experience in your own home. Both the wide running mat (152 x 56 cm) and the exceptional incline contribute to a realistic running experience. The gradient rises up to 20%. Furthermore, there is the option to run downhill with a negative gradient of up to 5%.
With the effective cushioning system called "Comfort Tech", you will experience a natural running workout that is easy on the joints. The speed of the treadmill can be varied between 0.5-20 km/h.
Training fun for the whole familyThe 22" entertainment console can be controlled easily and directly using the JRNY training app. The results can also be seen on mobile phone and tablet. Thanks to the unlimited user memory, the whole family can train on the treadmill. For a varied workout, there are 13 different training programs which are optimally adapted to the incline.
Among other things, you can watch Netflix on the 22" HD touchscreen display during your workout. For even more variety and the perfect running experience around the world, use the KinoMap and Explore the World apps. Here you can discover virtual tracks all over the world.
Bowflex treadmill BXT56: robustness comes with extra featuresWith an own weight of 152 kg and a user weight of 182 kg, enough stability is provided during the training. Thanks to the new folding mechanism and the transport rollers, the treadmill can be put aside after training to save space. The safety of the runner has also been thought of with the safety latches for stopping the treadmill.
Other extras include the treadmill with extended grip options and hand pulse sensors for measuring heart rate, a USB charging station, and a double drink holder.
Warranty conditions: Bowflex treadmill BXT56
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|