Tacx bike trainer Neo Smart
Item number TACX-T2800
Sport-Tiedje Expert Review
- Running smoothness
Product details: Tacx bike trainer Neo Smart
- Resistance of up to 2200 Watt
- Simulates extremely realistically inclines of up to 25 %
- Downhills become a realistic recovery due to the drive
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart connection with a smartphone, tablet or computer
- Reading of performance data is simultaneously done on different devices (bike computer, smartphone, sport watch)
Description: Tacx bike trainer Neo Smart
The Tacx bike trainer Neo Smart belongs to the currently strongest, most silent, and smartest bike trainers on the market. Offering a resistance of up to 2200 Watt and a maximum incline of up to 25%, it makes simulated training in the mountains as challenging as never before. Connect the Neo Smart via ANT+ or Bluetooth with tablet, smartphone or computer and use the different applications and route profiles for a diversified training - either alone or in the competition mode against other users. The NEO has a universal EDCO Multysis freewheel, where any Shimano and SRAM cassette can be put on, and the most Campagnolo cassettes.
Warranty conditions: Tacx bike trainer Neo Smart
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Sport-Tiedje puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the Sport-Tiedje expert review and find your appropriate equipment.