Product details: RockTape Uni H2O Standard (5 cm x 5 m)
- For runners, swimmers, cyclists, triathletes, body builders, etc.!
- H2O version: especially developped for swimming and other water sports!
- Innovative taping concept: RockTape
- Highest elasticity for perfect comfort and full mobility for all types of sport and activities
- 180% elastic; identical to the elasticity of the skin to ensure full mobility
- Best adhering features for extreme durability and loadability
- Antiallergic adhesive, which adheres even under wet conditions (waterproof) and extreme loads
- Can be worn on the skin for up to 5 days
- Very tightly woven structure
- Free from latex and zinc
- Easy, painless, and absolutely clean removing
- Dimensions: 5 cm width and 5 m length (roller goods)
- Variations in black may display the Rocktape logo.
Description: RockTape Uni H2O Standard (5 cm x 5 m)
The kinesiologic tape of RockTape offers special wearing and adhering features due to the specifically developed manufacturing method. Thus, the RockTape Uni H2O Standard (5 cm x 5 m) is very durable and loadable for days - even for higher demand due to water and sweat thanks to the specifically developed manufacturing method. High comfort and full mobility for all types of sport and activities are ensured by the extreme elasticity of the RockTape: the elasticity of the RockTape Uni H2O Standard (5 cm x 5 m) is 180%.
The RockTape H2O Series is developed for optimal performance under wet conditions and is thus ideal for all types of water sports.
Warranty conditions: RockTape Uni H2O Standard (5 cm x 5 m)
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.