Nautilus R626 Recumbent Ergometer
Smoothness of Rotation
- Delivery by freight carrier
Product details: Nautilus R626 Recumbent Ergometer
- Intuitive training management
- Ergonomic movement
- Robust, low-mount recumbent ergometer
- Compatible with the Nautilus Fitness and MyFitnessPal apps
- Bluetooth Smart interface
- Self-righting strap pedals
- Plastic backrest with perforated pattern
- Data transfer to Nautilus Connect via USB stick (not included in delivery)
- Sound system, MP3 input
- Max. user-weight: 136 kg
Dimensions set-up - Nautilus R626 Recumbent Ergometer:
(L) 165 cm
x (W) 72 cm
x (H) 126 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Flywheel mass: 10 kg
- Display: duration, distance, speed, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 29, of which custom: 4, heart rate controlled: 9
- Resistance levels: 25
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Extras: extra low access, transport wheels, fan, drinking bottle holder
Description: Nautilus R626 Recumbent Ergometer
Comfortable, joint-friendly trainingWith the Nautilus R626 Recumbent Ergometer, you can work on your stamina comfortably and effectively. The recumbent ergometer has a stable, low-mount build.
Also included is the R626 with a comfortable seat with an ergonomically shaped backrest. The backrest is made of plastic with a hole pattern. This ensures pleasant circulation of air on the back. You can use the lever to adjust the distance between the seat and the pedals as needed. In training, the back, arms and shoulders are relieved for you to train as you're sitting comfortably. You can use the handgrips to measure your pulse.
Training computer for further motivationIn addition to optimum training comfort and robust build, the recumbent ergometer shines with an intuitively operated training computer. With its 29 training programmes, you can do an optimal cardio, regeneration or interval training. The training intensity can be set in 25 levels via the multifunction console.
The blue backlit training computer keeps you in the loop about relevant training data such as, e.g. pulse, time and route. Moreover, the training data can be synchronised with the Nautilus Trainer™ 2 app using the Bluetooth Smart interface. For training outcome evaluation, the data can be transferred to the Nautilus Connect training platform via a USB stick on the computer.
Your training will be more varied with the Explore the World app. The app offers you countless high-resolution videos of real routes playable on a TV or iPad. You can also meet other user avatars in real time.
Warranty conditions: Nautilus R626 Recumbent Ergometer
For further information on the warranty, please refer to the manufacturer's terms of warranty. The manufacturer's warranty is an extra service and does not affect your statutory rights.
|Manufacturer's warranty||Full warranty|
|Home use||2 years|