Kettler Tour 400 exercise bike
Item number K-EM1012-400
Sport-Tiedje Expert Review
- Smoothness of Rotation
Product details: Kettler Tour 400 exercise bike
- Kettler Tour 400- The mid-range model in the new Tour range
- Proven Kettler quality with new design
- Pedal resistance adjustable in two forms, for maximum pleasure (MANU mode and AUTO mode)
- Low entry ensures getting on and off is easy
- LCD advanced display - easy to use and with a good overview
- Includes pulse settings
- Stable framing and ability to adjust individually
- Bluetooth compatible - connection to fitness apps like KinoMap and chest straps possible
- Max. user-weight: 130 kg
Dimensions set-up - Kettler Tour 400 exercise bike:
(L) 119 cm
x (W) 55 cm
x (H) 137 cm
- Technical information:
- Braking system: electromagnetic induction brake
- Output: 25 - 250 W
- RPM-independent resistance control
- Flywheel weight: 6 kg
- Display: duration, distance, speed, watts, RPM, calories, heart rate
- Display of exercise profiles via LCD
- Exercise programmes in total: 10, of which heart rate controlled: 1
- Resistance levels: 20
- User memory: 4
- heart rate measurement: hand pulse sensors + chest strap (sold separately)
- Chest strap for telemetric heart rate measurement sold separately
- Power supply: mains adaptor
- Saddle adjustment: horizontal, vertical
- Removable saddle
- Handlebar adjustment: incline
- Pedals with toe clips and straps
- Extras: extra low access, transport wheels
Description: Kettler Tour 400 exercise bike
Tour 400 - your loyal training partnerThe Kettler Tour 400 exercise bike is ideal for amateur athletes who'd like to start with the home training within their own four walls. The Kettler Tour 400 exercise bike has ae good ergonomics and easy ability to adjust. The deep entry height allows saddling up to be easy and fast to get you started straight away.
High-quality and clear LCD displayThe LCD training computer of the Tour 400 has, at its disposal, 6 training settings in all. During training, all required data can be clearly read out. As such, the intuitive menu options help you achieve your desired training settings fast or to adjust the training resistance. The induction braking system, with a maximum output of 250 watts, offers adequate resistance for beginners and the experienced.
The pulse is measured by the exercise bike using hand pulse sensors or an optional chest strap. The inbuilt HRC training settings (Heart Rate Control), lets you train within a desired pulse rate.
Goodr comfortThe construction of the Tour 400 is very stable, which is why this exercise bike is suitable for those weighing up to 130kg. The training resistance can be adjusted in two different ways. The bike has, at its disposal, MANU mode and AUTO mode. In MANU mode, you can make use of a gear shift with 20 individual steps. AUTO mode lets you increase the pedal resistance from 5 up to 250 watts in 5-watt increments. Thanks to the transport rollers on the front foot, the exercise bike can be easily moved.
PDF document for the productManual Tour 400 ENG
Warranty conditions: Kettler Tour 400 exercise bike
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Kettler Tour 400 exercise bike Test & Evaluations
Sport-Tiedje puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the Sport-Tiedje expert review and find your appropriate equipment.