Product details: Joola TT-Robot Ipong
- Fast assembly without means
- Variable ball throw frequencies between 12 balls/min and 70 balls/min
- Three different kinds of spin: slice, topspin and counterattack
- Very easy use and adjustment
- Ball box for 100 balls
- Very low weight (approximately 1.1 kg)
- Dimensions (assembled): 47.63cm X 27.94cm X 27.94cm
- New: radio remote control and new design
Description: Joola TT-Robot Ipong
The Joola TT-Ipong is a small but adequate table tennis robot at an affordable price with an innovative and modern design. Variable ball throw frequencies, three different kinds of spin and an easy dis/assembly make the Joola TT-Robot Ipong an essential part of each workout. Thanks to its size and easy use, it is an optimal training partner, ideal for hobby or club players.
Warranty conditions: Joola TT-Robot Ipong
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.
Joola TT-Robot Ipong Test & Evaluations
Write a product rating now and win a gift coupon of 500 € or the refund of the paid purchase price. The choice is yours!
Joola TT-Robot Ipong Accessories
58,59 €47,92 €
- Joola Ball Catch Net IPong
- In stock
Sport-Tiedje puts each fitness equipment through its paces. Then our team of sports scientists, serious athletes, and service technicians of many years of experience evaluate the products of different categories. Compare easily the products using the Sport-Tiedje expert review and find your appropriate equipment.