Concept2 rowing machine Indoor Rower model D (PM5)
Product details: Concept2 rowing machine Indoor Rower model D (PM5)
- Concept2 rowing ergometer for advanced private use
- Model D with innovative PM5 performance monitor!
- Please read our performance comparison between the new Concept2 PM5 monitor and the old model PM3.
- Digital heart rate measuring: the heart rate receiver is already included in the PM5. Thus the heart rate is automatically displayed, when you wear a chest strap.
- Easy to store: can be diviced in two pieces
- High-quality powder coating
- Monitor arm made of thermoplastic material. Hinges for adjusting the monitor, angle of the monitor is also adjustable
- Adapted foot plate
Difference to the PM4 training computer:
- Bigger memory
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ compatible
- internal memory records more than 1,000 training sessions
- backup via USB stick possible
- battery: two D cells
- games: target game, biathlon
- supports wire-based races for up to 80 indoor rowers
- Displays important training data: performance in meters, 500 m average, watt or calories
- Display modes: meter/time, strength curve, PaceBoat, bar diagram or upper case
- Improved readability thanks to backlit display
- Backup per USB stick / internal memory (more than 1,000 training sessions)
- Games: Fish game, dart game, target game, biathlon
- Supports wireless races for up to 80 Indoor Rowers (PC, additional cable and software are required)
- Supports wireless connectivity for pc
- Weight: 26 kg
- Seat height: 35 cm
- Delivery includes: Performance Monitor quick guide, tools, and an illustrated assembly instructions, Model D user manual
- Colour: black
- Not compatible with the iPhone connection kit
Description: Concept2 rowing machine Indoor Rower model D (PM5)
The Concept2 rowing machine Indoor Rower model D (PM5) is one of the most popular indoor rowing machines among club rowers! It has set standards and is for many people the epitome of professional indoor rowing training. It enables everyone - from leisure rower to serious athlete - to simulate the rowing movement on water and to benefit from a safe, efficient whole body training. Among others, yearly indoor rowing worldchampionships are done on Concept 2 indoor rowing ergometers.
Concept2 offers the previous indoor rower model D in an additional version and equips it with the performance monitor PM5 like the indoor rower model E. The Concept2 model D 1992 convinces by an extended range of functions.
PM5 training computer
The PM5 training computer offers connectivity via Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ with compatible chest straps. Backup is now possible with the USB stick. The internal memory of the training computer records more than 1,000 training sessions - i.e., a race function which enables several Concept2 rowing machines (with PM5) to compete against each other.
Thanks to an automated connection between the PM5 training computers, you can compete against each other without an additional computer or complicated settings. Furthermore, a heart rate receiver is already integrated in the training computer of the Concept2 model D. Thus the heart rate is automatically displayed, when you wear a chest strap.
Compared to the predecessors C (indoor rower 1700) and model D (indoor rower 1900 and 1992), all advantages of the Concept2 rowing machine Indoor Rower model D (PM5) are maintained:
- softer rowing feeling
- even quieter
- even better durability
- easier maintenance
- new design: friendly and dynamic colours
- new handle: improves comfort for arms & shoulders as well as end-of-stroke position
- new wind wheel: greater adjustment range for air resistance
- produces power and charges those two D cells of the training computer PM5
PDF document for the productconcept2 widerstand
Warranty conditions: Concept2 rowing machine Indoor Rower model D (PM5)
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.