Product details: Ciclosport Xplova G5
- Super light outdoor-navigation device
- Colour display: 8.9 cm (3.5 inches)
- Large touchscreen: transflective (clear even while sun is shining)
- Position identification
- Integrated, routing-capable 2D / 3D-Topocard, map and pattern map (1:25000)
- Road and topographic map Germany is already pre-installed
- Different navigation modes: bike, pedestrian, motorbike and car
- Selection of favourite routes via route manager
- Pre-defined POIs
- Testing height and area profiles
- Record and indication of bicycle data in real time
- Graphic analysis of previous bike data on the device
- Observation of different parameters as i.e. speed, heart rate and cadence
- Mark different bike tracks with interim function
- Planning of training programs for time, distance or calories consumption
- Analysis of data on the pc is possible (compatible with Windows 7)
- Supports current file formats (analysis i.e. via Google Maps)
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery (10 hours operation time)
- Dimensions: 102 x 75 x 19 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- X-Tracks: PC-program for overview about activities, for administration of training course and for indication, analysis and commun use of recorded routes via Google Maps
- Including power supply, USB-transfer cable, bike fixation
- Optionally extendable with digital heart rate transmitter and speed/cadence transmitter (ANT+)
Description: Ciclosport Xplova G5
Be on the right track with the Ciclosport Xplova G5 navigation device.
What has been used just in car respectively in traffic up to now, you can comfortably use in nature now. Either from hut to hut or a tour - the outdoor-navigation device Ciclosport Xplova G5 brings you safely to your target. Just enter your start and arrival point via the touchscreen-display of the Xplova G5 and let's go. The dynamic target guide, the so called routing, calculates rapidely the optimal route. Of course, you can choose if you want to go on roads, trails or bike tracks. The well-thought out combination of road, vector and pattern maps makes this possible.
Do you want to make a quick trip to X? Pre-defined POIs, especially for outdoor activities, invite to do this. Of course, target-entries are kept in mind.
Using the USB transfer cable, stored tours can be watched on pc. The Ciclosport navigation device XplovaG5 supports all current file formats (i.e. analysis via Google Maps).
Warranty conditions: Ciclosport Xplova G5
The guarantee is valid in terms of the general statutory provisions for the end user.